Tuesday, September 30

i love jack cafferty

i had no idea who this man was until today, and i have no idea what his politics are like, if he leaves his dirty old man underwear around the house, or if he's a pederast, but if i were single, i'd marry him today for this comment alone: "if john mccain wins, this woman will be one 72 year old's heartbeat away from being president of the united states...i'm 65 and have been covering politics...for a long time--that is one of the most pathetic pieces of tape i have ever seen for someone aspiring to one of the highest offices in this country. that's all i have to say."

3 comments:

  1. I would totes marry him too! I'll share him with you, if you want. I think he's a hot, smart old dude. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So painful. Make it stop. You should listen to her response on foreign policy. I kind of feel bad for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just going to type "wow," but Kim beat me to it. I saw the "Saturday Live" skit with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler first - this makes it so much the funnier. This guy is awesome. Did you go to his blog? We should.

    ReplyDelete